Help Wanted: Event Rockstars
Are you a super awesome person with a fabulous awesome personality that is dependable, reliable, and oh, did we say awesome?
- Super Fun Event Staff
- Sales & Marketing Superstars
Great flexible part-time income opportunity! We pay very well for dedicated and hardworking people.
IMPORTANT: Before applying - read this job posting to the end, and please respond with the information as directed! Too many people merely fire off a resume or email with not even reading this post. Vital instructions at the end!
We service weddings and events across the central PA and northern Maryland area. Events are typically on the weekend, so availability for Friday, Saturday & Sunday is critical (daytime and late evenings). Must be fun-loving, have excellent people skills, be able to lift 50 lbs., have a valid driver's license, proof of car insurance, and reliable transportation. It would help if you were a bit tech-savvy, as you may need to perform minor changes in software or load/clear jams of specialized printer paper or occasionally troubleshoot other equipment. We provide training and expect you to apprentice several events before we schedule you for your own events.
The pay rate during the training period is $12.50 per hour. Afterward, the pay rate starts at $20 per hour (plus bonuses!).Frequent raises. Events are typically 6 to 8 hours, including set up and tear down time, so the average pay for an event is around $140 to $190 and higher with bonuses. We award merit raises often, and value our employees that are reliable and work to succeed.
NOTE: Applicants should reside in the York, PA or closely surrounding areas. Out of area applicants will not be considered.
- MUST have reliable transportation and valid drivers license!
- MUST be able to commit to events once booked! Zero tolerance for call-offs. Reliability is the #1 aspect we seek.
- MUST love the fun of formal events such as weddings.
- MUST be available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday events when needed!
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and able to help people have a fun time!
- Must have a professional appearance and personality.
Events can be sporadic, so work is not guaranteed every weekend, however during peak season, we typically fill every weekend with at least one day of available work, if not more. Occasional weekday work is also available. FOR THE RIGHT PERSON, THIS IS A PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR EARNINGS THAT RIVAL A FULL-TIME JOB IN MANY CASES.
You will be working mostly with Photo Booths, but also from time to time Amusements and Games, and fun, tasty treat foods such as cotton candy and snow cones.
We want people that want to be part of a team/family of folks that enjoy what we do. As we grow, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company as well.
When contacting us, we want to know why you would be a good fit - sell yourself to us!!! We want to hear WHY you would be a good fit, not just that you are interested in the opportunity. This is a creative business, and we want energetic, passionate, and creative people.
If you are not creative enough to tell us about yourself and why you are a good fit, you are not a match for our company culture! We want super fun, energetic, creative people!
So if you are available for Friday through Sunday work, want to enjoy what you do, and be part of a super awesome team, hit that email and tell us about yourself.
- Will be 100% commission based
- offer both perm placement services and event booking/sales
- one time commission on event sales
- residual commissions on perm placements
- will also be asked (not required) to work expos, shows, etc... will get commission on anything booked, plus show bonus?
- work at home, sets own hours
- required to attend company meetings and in office planning sessions with management
- responsible for own travel expenses
- 1099 based
- company will provide marketing materials - catalogs, images, scripts, business cards, company attire
- company will provide email account, phone number which can be set to ring at home office or cell
- goals will be set for revenue/bookings and measured by management
- Bonuses for exceeding target goals